Two men detained during Sydney counter-terror raids — TERROR ARRESTS

Two males accused of trying to fight for terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq have been charged after police swooped on the pair during raids in Sydney.Mehmet Biber, pictured in January 2016. Mehmet Biber was arrested during a roadside vehicle stop in Birrong on Thursday. He also allegedly played an active role in encouraging another person to attempt travel to the region.Two men were arrested in Australia Thursday on suspicion of breaching the country’s foreign fighter laws, with one to be charged with joining the Al-Nusra Front in Syria. They were not charged.A 17-year-old boy was also charged and faces life in prison following the Sydney raids. Green Bancorp Inc. (GNBC) Receives Average Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts
Bank of Montreal Can acquired a new position in Triumph Bancorp during the second quarter worth approximately $144,000. Finally, Teachers Advisors Inc. increased its position in shares of Green Bancorp by 42.1% in the second quarter. Australian Federal Police assistant commissioner for counter terrorism Neil Gaughan said it had been a protracted investigation as gathering evidence from Syria was “extremely difficult”. Mr Elmir made it to Turkey in April this year yet couldn’t find contacts to escort him into Syria.”They are the ones who raised them, they are the closest to them, and they get the sense as parents that something’s not right”. He was close friends with numerous young men charged with the murder of police accountant Curtis Cheng.It’s understood Mr Biber had taken the 17-year-old boy under his wing, teaching him prayers and influencing him. He returned to Australia in February 2014.Since returning, he had been posting inflammatory messages on social media, warning of further attacks such as the shooting of police accountant Curtis Cheng and vowing to return to the Middle East if his passport was given back to him. Alqudsi received a six-year jail term for recruiting seven young men for the terrorist group and making arrangements for them to travel to Syria.”It is why my government continues to give these agencies the resources and the legislative powers they need”. Anthony Joshua vows to humble Eric Molina in IBF title fight
If you’re going to tell everyone it’s going to be the toughest fight of your life; I’ll make you shift. Molina is ranked No.8 by the IBF and WBC and the unbeaten Joshua expects him to raise his game. His pregnant wife, Mehlike Canpolat, supported his decision to join the terrorist group and was intercepted saying that she would hide the full story from Mr Biber’s family and the authorities.When he crossed back into Turkey, they took him home.NSW Deputy Commissioner Catherine Burn said there were concerns that the 24-year-old man may have learnt how to make improvised explosive devices (IEDs) or to use weaponry while overseas.”This has been a protracted investigation and a very hard one”, he said. Ajay Shirke still casts doubts over England series
However, the Committee while seeking further details a short while ago earlier today, has not yet granted us this permission. Please make arrangements to remit such payments. “I apologise on behalf of the BCCI for inconvenience that is being caused”.